Otherworld is the perfect destination for classroom and other group visits. The experience fosters hands on interactivity, exploration and creativity in visitors of all ages.
In addition to experiencing the exhibits, groups have the opportunity to book an art lesson / activity in our education space. Other add-ons are available such as souvenirs and lunches.
Otherworld is the perfect destination for corporate events and outings. The hands-on interactive art and story elements foster group communication and exploration – making for a great team building activity. Our private event space equipped with projectors, audio, tables and chairs for up to 40 people is also available for use during your visit.
The entire exhibit and lobby is available for rental outside of peak hours. Our 5,000 SF modern lobby features a state-of-the-art projection mapped installation and is perfect for larger gatherings, product launches, showcases and more. Please contact us directly for more info on booking your company event!
At Otherworld, there’s something to be found for people of all ages and backgrounds. The interactive artworks and novelty of the experience make it the perfect venue for parties of all kinds.
Our private event space equipped with projectors, audio, tables and chairs for up to 40 people is also available for booking on a first come, first serve basis.
Wanna bring a group to Otherworld? Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- please contact us directly for pricing on private rentals including the event space
- the entire exhibit and lobby is available for private rental Monday-Thursday, booking must be made at least two months in advance
- group discounts are available on a first come first serve basis, we recommend reaching out at least one month in advance to ensure availability
Adults | $19
Seniors 62+, Military | $17
Children 3-12 | $15
Students 501 c3 | $15
In order to receive discounted group pricing, groups must:
- have more than 15 people
- book at least 48 hours in advance
- make a non-refundable deposit when booking
- make one payment for the entire group upon arrival or in advance
5819 Chantry Drive Columbus, OH 43232
Opening May 2019, stay tuned!
WED, THU | 11 AM – 8 PM
FRI, SAT | 11 AM – 10 PM
SUN | 11 AM – 8 PM
MON, TUE | Closed (Open Memorial Day)