Otherworld is now open! Tickets are available online or at the door.
General Admission | $22
Seniors 62+, Military | $20
Children 3-12 | $18
Children <3 | FREE
- Tickets purchased online will be emailed to you, please print or present on your smartphone
- Tickets are good for the date of your choice
- Otherworld is great for kids, but under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Entry to special events not included
After over a year of construction, Otherworld officially opened to the public on May 24, 2019!
Thursday | 11 AM – 10 PM
Friday | 11 AM – 10 PM
Saturday | 11 AM – 10 PM
Sunday | 11 AM – 8 PM
Monday – Wednesday | CLOSED
- OPEN | Easter (4.12), Memorial Day (5.25), Independence Day (7.4), Labor Day (9.7)
- CLOSED | Thanksgiving (11.26), Christmas Eve (12.24), Christmas Day (12.25)
- Arrive at least one hour prior to closing to experience most of the installation
- Visit anytime Thursday or early Friday to avoid lines
- Operational hours subject to change during special events
- Cafe and Gift Shop hours vary
Otherworld is located nine miles east of downtown, directly off I-70 at Brice Rd. Plenty of free parking is available onsite.
We host regular events like dance parties, concerts, performance art, and arts + crafts classes. For a full list of upcoming events, visit the ‘Events’ page below.
5819 Chantry Drive Columbus, OH 43232
THU – SAT | 11 AM – 10 PM
SUN | 11 AM – 8 PM
MON, TUE, WED | Closed